Consequences Following Coronavirus ...
Again, things are not going in the right direction and the measures are being tightened up here and there. So we are so happy that, after the e.e.a. could not continue in March due to Covid-19:
- The General Members Meeting could be held on 23 August. After such a long time, it was nice to have contact with the members present again and to be able to finally close the year 2019.
- Our first assessment took place on September 5. We will come back to this in the next Parson post. The ChampionshipClubMatch on September 13th. We were pleased with the large turnout. The weather was good! In short, we had a perfect day.
But unfortunately we have canceled the walk of September 27 due to the rising figures and the tightened measures. We prefer to be on the side of caution and keep our activities under better conditions.
For the time being, the workshop is still planned, but if the measures surrounding the virus are further tightened, it could be that it will not take place. The registered participants will automatically be kept informed.
THE PARSON POST
We will do everything we can to just keep releasing it and you can make your contribution by sending your stories and / or photos. Think for example of the Christmas / winter photo contest. The email address is email@example.com and if necessary use Wetransfer.com to send your photos.
Enjoy the coming period, but please observe the basic rules so that the virus does not have a chance to strike again. Stay healthy and have a nice fall.
Welcome to our site
The Parson Jack Russell Terrier Club Netherlands was founded on November 25, 1984. In the year 2000, the Parson Jack Russell Terrier was given a new name after a split of the association with its smaller counterpart: Parson Russell Terrier.
On February 21, 2003, the name of the association was officially changed to Parson Russell Terrier Club Netherlands (PRTCN)
The purpose of the PRTCN is:
- To maintain and improve the Parson Russell Terrier
- Promoting the health and well-being of the Parson Russell Terrier
- Promote the contact between breeders and lovers of the Parson Russell Terrier
The club tries to achieve this by:
- Providing information about the purchase, keeping, breeding and raising of Parson Russell Terriers
- Install plans to fight genetic deseases within the breed
- Keeping a register of pure bred Parson Russell Terriers
- Publishing a periodical club magazine.
- Conducting meetings and organizing lectures and courses
- Organizing exhibitions