Within 3 weeks after the breeding date, a breeding declaration must be made via the breeding declaration form (by post or digitally)
The following documents must be sent together with this form:
- copy pedigree of bitch and male.
- copy patellar luxation results from bitch and male.
- copies of qualifications obtained at an FCI – exhibition.
- copies of approvals.
- copies of any other health studies.
- copies of any work notes or titles
Forms that have not been completed correctly or of which the requested documents are missing will not be processed. Simultaneously with the breeding report, the fixed part of the nest payment is paid.
(as of January 1, 2009)
As soon as this is received, the litter will be placed on the “expected litters – list”.
Within 7 days after the birth of the puppies, you will be notified in writing to the litter registry :
- the number of puppies born (males/females).
- whether puppy info is required and for how many puppies.
- cared for the payment of the variable part of the nest payment.
If puppy info is desired, the notification of the litter will be on the website until 12 weeks after birth and will then be removed, unless the breeder has indicated otherwise in the meantime.
The breeder receives a certificate from the association confirming that the nest meets the requirements of the association.